How to Cancel Your App Store Subscription
If you are an iPhone user and have an App Store subscription, you can cancel it on your phone in a few steps. Below are the detailed instructions on how to do it.
1. Go to Settings App on your home screen, Tap on [your name] then iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
4. Scroll down the page and tap on subscriptions.
5. Find the subscription for Hub Gold and tap on it.
6. On the subscription detail screen tap on Cancel Subscription.
7. Once you click on Confirm, your subscription will be cancelled.
If you don’t see Hub Gold subscription in the list, please reach out to our support for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.